Kindness is all around~

Wish to see you before 8.45am... But the skyway is not functioning... this is all about fate... and just took the yellow bus to reach... the next day, wait for you to break... but can't wait, kind of sad... so in the kind of rush time...I ran like bolt... really speed! Incredible! I reach skyway in 10 minutes... And stop the bus in the middle of to road... causes of i'm late for the bus... But i still got on ride finally... back to TBS at 3.30pm... Saw a couple that hard to leave each other... pity of them.. really feels like crying... On the bus I sat with a old lady... She is kind,I massage her cause she feel uncomfortable sitting long hous & period. She gave me RM5 for me to buy a new key chain... Kindness is every where... Kind to everyone that through your life and days... There must be a great pay back or reciprocation is coming after you...
0 Responses